Trentino Guest Card
TRENTINO GUEST CARD: FOR A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES!
June 08th – September 29th 2019
Vacation in Val di Sole and take advantage of the great opportunities that this card has to offer: you can take a cabin lift and reach the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks at a height of 3000 meters with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy, plus, you can visit museums, castles, forts and travel by train or bus throughout all of Trentino.
The Trentino Guest Card-Val di Sole Opportunity is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day, for a minimum stay of 2 nights, but it’s definitely worth 10 times more. Optional for 1 night stay at the price of € 10.00 per person.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12, if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
- unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
- unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
- unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore – wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
- access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
- recharge for electric vehicles
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
- a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo
Available: from June 8th – September 29th 2019
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.