Trentino Guest Card
TRENTINO GUEST CARD: FOR A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES!
WINTER: December 07th 2016 – April 08th 2017
Vacation in Val di Sole this winter!
You’ll have the chance to freely travel by train or bus in all of Trentino, visit museums, castles and forts, go cross-country skiing and access the thermal centres to sample water from the mineral springs.
All this is possible thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card”.
This card is available only for our guests free of charge!
SUMMER: June 10th – September 24th 2017
Vacation in Val di Sole! This Card is available for all our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day, but it’s definitely worth more than 10.
CHILDREN FREE up to age 12.
You’ll have the chance to easily reach the mountain tops in Val di Sole and a height of 3000 meters with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts open, and, in the entire Trentino region you will also have unlimited access to train and bus transportation, plus, you can visit museums, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of the mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Val di Sole Opportunity-Guest Card Trentino”.
In winter :These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- unlimited access on extra-urban or urban buses*, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access on the Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train* and on regional trains* in the Trentino section of the Brennero and Valsugana railways;
- admission, in Trentino, to important museums (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi-Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle…), and in Val di Sole, the “White War” museum in Vermiglio and Fort Strino;
- one admission + one ski rental in each of the participating SupernordicSkipass centres including the Vermiglio Cross-Country Skiing Centre and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-Country Skiing Centre;
- access to the Pejo Thermal Spa Centre and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample water from the various mineral springs;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased in one of the two dairy cooperatives in Val di Sole and on products purchased at MondoMelinda, plus a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries
* for this service it is mandatory to also have the transportation card (chip on paper) with your Guest Card and it must be validated at the station or directly on board if there isn’t a validating machine at the station.
Offer valid until April 08th 2017
In summer :These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
- unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
- unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
- unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore – wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
- access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
- recharge for electric vehicles
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
- a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Available: from June 10th – September 24th 2017
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.